Welcome to the 534th Carnival of Space, your weekly curated collection of the best and most up-to-date news and stories about space science and astronomy. We’re a little late this week, but things should be back on schedule by the next Carnival, which will be hosted by The Venus Transit.
- Check Out NASA’s New Instrument that will Look for Life on Enceladus
- Using Atmospheric Beacons to Search for Signs of Extra-Terrestrial Life
- New Method for Researching Activity Around Quasars and Black Holes
- “Monster Planet” Discovered, Makes Scientists Rethink Theories of Planetary Formation
- Astronomers Discover ‘Monster Exoplanet’ Which Shouldn’t Exist — But Does
- What Was the Solar System’s Mysterious Interstellar Visitor Last Week?
- Dawn spacecraft is orbiting dwarf planet Ceres. NASA has taken the decision to extend the mission. Article is written in Spanish