Carnival of Space #658-659
It’s time to drag myself out of pandemic induced home-schooling home-working anxiety-fueled torpor. We took a break last week, so it’s up to me to air out the tents, wake up the porters, get the performers warmed up and open up the Carnival of Space! Come one, come all, young and old, scientist and keen amateur, take your seat and enjoy this week’s finest writing on space science and astronomy. The show starts now!
- How were Supermassive Black Holes Already Forming and Releasing Powerful Jets Shortly After the Big Bang?
- Are the Gaps in These Disks Caused by Planets?
- How Will Clouds Obscure the View of Exoplanet Surfaces?
- The heliosphere looks a lot weirder than we originally thought
- Highest Resolution Mosaic Image of the Surface of Bennu