Welcome to the 565th Carnival of Space! Yet again, the carnival grinds into town, returning to us as the scheduled hosts for this week’s display of space science and astronomy!
- Engineers Propose a Rocket that Consumes Itself as it Flies to Space
- Language in the Cosmos I: Is Universal Grammar Really Universal?
- Pluto has “Sand Dunes”, but Instead of Sand, it’s Grains of Frozen Methane
Chandra X-ray Observatory
- Astronomers Spot a Distant and Lonely Neutron Star
- Two Neutron Stars + Gravitational Waves = A Black Hole
Planetary Geomorphology Image of the Month
- Planetary Geomorphology Image of the Month: What is happening in Titan’s equatorial belt?
Post by Jeremy Brossier
The Planetary Society